[Paraview] Colour bar and scale missaligned

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 15 11:22:36 EDT 2013

I just tried to replicate on a recent git pull and I was not able to. It
may be fixed. but I'd like to confirm that the scalar bar widget has
been a bit flaky lately.

One thing I'd like to point out about your screen shot is the use of too
many different font sizes in the lables. Your examples only has 2 sizes,
but I've seen examples with 3. This makes the color bar unusable for me.
I end up generating my own in a post processing step for this reason.

it would be really nice to have a simple nice looking scalar bar for
plots. A single font size is a key feature. Also I like to see all of
the labels on one side, and evenly spaced. The logic for deciding on
which side of the widget seems to be easily confused and I've seen some
crazy looking results.

Simple is better. Here is an example(made by my post processing script)
of how this looks