[Paraview] About visualizing vtk files in Paraview to show data changes maybe with two layers?

xiao guo xiao.guo.math at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:58:17 EST 2013

Dear Utkarsh,

Thanks a lot for your detailed instructions and they are very helpful! I
can show the difference along time now as a movie.
However, I still have another question. By doing this, only the difference
between current timestep and 0 is shown while the image for timestep 0
which contains the initial land/sea information is not represented. Do you
have some idea on showing not only the surface changes but also the initial
surface at the same time?

Many thanks!
Xiao