[Paraview] Python script timing question

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Apr 8 10:43:36 EDT 2013

See the paraview.benchmark python module.
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Users_Guide/Batch_Processing serves as an
example.
The module is pretty old at this point and probably needs to be updated to
work with modern ParaView. If there is significant interest I could do so .

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive