[Paraview] node/element tracking

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue May 29 15:59:06 EDT 2012

Hi Benjamin,

if you are using the spreadsheet view you can select the interesting
points and only show those ones. Once you play with time, you will see
the coordinates of those points updating.

If you were thinking of something else when you said tracking could
you be more precise on what you had in mind ? Live text annotation /
3D lines...

Seb