[Paraview] calculator

Whitehead, Jared whitehead at lanl.gov
Tue May 29 17:04:17 EDT 2012

I know this should be very simple, but it certainly doesn't appear to be.

I have to different sets of .vtk files each one representing different variables.  All that I want to do is see the instantaneous correlation between the variables, i.e. I want to multiply them together.  Unfortunately I can't figure out how to specify data from different files in the calculator.  When I group the datasets, there is nothing that indicates what the name of the variables are...I'm guessing that would be helpful.

                         -Jared

CCS2/CNLS Postdoctoral Research Associate
Los Alamos National Laboratory