[Paraview] High-order visualization

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue May 1 09:36:26 EDT 2012

Hi Sebastien,

I did wrote a plugin that was exactly doing what you want but it was
relying on the Generic framework of VTK:
http://vtk.org/VTK/img/AdaptorFramework.pdf

It was using a third party library for the field interpolation
computation. Unfortunately I don't know if that code can be released.
On the other hand, I'm not sure that would be easy to understand as it
also has some optimization that was specific to the file format used.

But I can certainly try to help and guide you using the mailing list,

Seb