[Paraview] SuperBuild and Install or Packaging

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue May 1 13:54:50 EDT 2012

Once I have finally been able to get coerce ParaView/Superbuild to actually compile all the way through, just how do I create a "Distribution" or install it somewhere of my choosing? I tried running ccmake and setting the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX but that didn't not effect any of the projects.
   All I am really after (ON OS X) is the fixup-bundle so my plugin can get it's internal library paths adjusted to match what the Kitware distribution is. I have a plugin that I want to post to my website that works with the downloadable version of ParaView is my end goal.

Thanks