[Paraview] calculate distance between pair of meshes

Lisa Dean lisadean.leo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 05:26:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all your inputs. Thanks Utkarsh for the pointer. I tried
to use it but some how when I select both my meshes and then try to open
python calculator, it does not happen. The tab itself is inactive when I've
selected 2 inputs.

However the ICP registration gave me the desired answers. Thanks Jerome.

Warm Regards :)
Lisa