[Paraview] Interpreting the deformation field

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Feb 2 13:44:56 EST 2012

This is probably a question for the ITK mailing list.

On that list someone will surely be able to explain it in mathematical
terms. To me, the glyphs look like they represent the direction and
magnitude of the transfer function from the values at the pixels in
the input image to those in output image.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive