[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Bug in contour filter for version 3.12 not present in 3.10

Russell M. Taylor II taylorr at cs.unc.edu
Wed Feb 1 07:57:01 EST 2012

I wonder why it makes a difference to add the elevation filter for
you.  I don't know what that filter does.

Even when I add elevation in 3.12.0 64-bit Windows version, it only
gives me RTdata, not Elevation, after the contour is
applied.  Strangely, if I contour by RTData after applying Elevation
it also gives me only RTdata and not Elevation as a choice.  Maybe it
is just skipping one of the entries in the contour?

Thanks,
Russ

Russell M. Taylor II, Ph.D.                           taylorr at cs.unc.edu