[Paraview] new memory inspector panel documentation

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sat Dec 8 23:30:17 EST 2012

I pushed a vtk topic branch to gerrit.  The topic moves the debug leaks
from from ViewsQt to GUISupportQt.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/1829/

I updated the 13024-debug-leaks-view branch on paraview stage.  When the
vtk topic goes from gerrit to master, then this branch can be added to
paraview.

Pat