[Paraview] "Select Cells On" etc.: Remove current selection from whole selection - possible?

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Wed Dec 5 11:21:40 EST 2012

Hi Carl-Heinz,

This feature is not supported in Paraview currently. You can add a
feature request on ParaView User Voice
(http://paraview.uservoice.com).

The main issue here is that paraview supports many types of
selections, and it will take some efforts to make this work across all
selection types.

With that said, the closest thing I can think of that could give what
you want with lots of pain is the Spreadsheet view. In that view, you
can un-select a subset of a selection if you know what you want to
unselect.

HTH,
Yumin