[Paraview] non ordered composite distributor and IceT

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Sep 21 15:55:19 EDT 2011

Can anyone point me to an example of a representarion which interacts with IceT in any n on standard way. Geometry and UGVolume Representations use a vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor and then IceT takes over.

I'd like toe skip the vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor (which is ok), but I'm not sure how to interact with IceT and see how it doe the image summation etc.

Are there any odd representations out there I can use as examples?

Thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch