[Paraview] [newbie] show grid in paraview - wireframe shows triangles instead of quads...

newsboost newsboost at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:34:34 EDT 2011

Ok - I think I know what the problem is...

Anyone with ATI graphics card here who can reproduce my problem? I'm
pretty sure that if you have an ATI graphics card, you'll have the same
problem as me...

I guess whoever the vtk-file works for, is using NVIDIA graphics cards
(or something other than ATI) - am I right, Utkarsh?

So I'm completely sure the problem is related to the graphics card
drivers. Can somebody here confirm my theory?