[Paraview] Displaying an unstructured grid of tetrahedra

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Oct 12 10:01:41 EDT 2011

Hey Mike,

Yes, it's a standard ParaView thing that the interior nodes are left out for rendering efficiency. You can see this more dramatically if you generate a Wavelet Source and view it in Points representation – it only shows the surface vertices. Now with your data or this ImageData, apply a 2D vertex glyph and you'll see all the interior nodes. Or, apply the Extract Edges filter to view the interior edges.

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group