[Paraview] Redistributable ParaView OS X Package is unusable.

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue May 24 16:29:56 EDT 2011

Just tried on a clean checkout of source with cmake 2.8.4 and have the same
result. Application has no real menu bar. Just a single menu that says
"NewApplication".
   Still no idea what is going wrong. This was with Qt 4.7.2 self compiled.

-----
Mike Jackson                     www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio
Sent from my mobile device.

On May 24, 2011, at 14:41, David Partyka <david.partyka at kitware.com> wrote:

git checkout v3.10.1 will put you right on the tag.