[Paraview] About vtkMultiBlockPLOT3DReader

王攀 weaponfire2005 at 163.com
Mon Dec 19 08:16:09 EST 2011

Hi:
   I start ParaView in Client/Server mode and use the vtkMultiBlockPLOT3DReader to read .xyz and .bin file. I find when I start multiple mpi processes, each process will read all .xyz and .bin dataset and the dataset was not distributed to all processes like other data format. For example, if a stand-alone mode paraview consume 100MB memory to read the dataset,  then 600MB will be used when I start 6 pvservers.     Does anybody encount the same problem? thanks for any help:)