[Paraview] paraview 3.12.0 in command mode with --run-test not working

Jaime A V jaiarvil at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:56:17 EST 2011

Dear all,

I have downloaded the latest version of paraview binaries (3.12.0) and I've
tried to run the following command from a console:

paraview --data=xxxxxxxx.vtu --run-test=xxxxxxxx.xml

That command fails when using the --run-test, it seems it is not a command
any more. This was working with previous releases (at least with 3.4.0 for
sure but it has been a long time since then)

How can I set a file to load and also a previous saved test to be loaded?

Thank you in advance,

Jaime