[Paraview] Where do I send Xdmf bugs/patches?

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Dec 14 09:54:28 EST 2011

Dominik,

we're not very high on the list of priorities for the xdmf people.
However the xdmf2 rewrite that is available from
git://public.kitware.com/Xdmf2.git
is stable (and active it seems) - I assume this is not the one you are referring to (wrt paraview), and I am hoping soon to start using it instead of the paraview version of the old xdmf - which is what I expect you are referring to - we have a number of tweaks to Xdmf which would benefit from this new version.

the vtkXdmfReader in paraview would need to be rewritten to use the new Xdmf API.

If you're interested in joining forces to work on it - then I'll put aside some time over the Christmas break.

JB