[Paraview] Where do I send Xdmf bugs/patches?

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Thu Dec 15 07:52:06 EST 2011

Aparently my mail did not make it to the list, so I will repeat.
Please see below:

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Biddiscombe, John A. <biddisco at cscs.ch> wrote:
> Dominik,
>
> we're not very high on the list of priorities for the xdmf people.
> However the xdmf2 rewrite that is available from
> git://public.kitware.com/Xdmf2.git
> is stable (and active it seems) - I assume this is not the one you are referring to (wrt paraview), and I am hoping soon to start using it instead of the paraview version of the old xdmf - which is what I expect you are referring to - we have a number of tweaks to Xdmf which would benefit from this new version.
>
> the vtkXdmfReader in paraview would need to be rewritten to use the new Xdmf API.

I was referring to Xdmf2 subfolder in PV git clone that I did
following "users start here" wiki page. Is
git://public.kitware.com/Xdmf2.git still something else? I am quite
confused... Is it all explained somewhere on a wiki page?

> If you're interested in joining forces to work on it - then I'll put aside some time over the Christmas break.

What are the objectives of this branch and how will it be
related/synced/contributed to the other branches? I am interested to
join Xdmf development provided that this would have a solid future,
like in VTK or Paraview.

Thanks and best regards,
Dominik

> JB