[Paraview] Where do I send Xdmf bugs/patches?

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Wed Dec 14 08:42:01 EST 2011

Hi Utkarsh,

No, there was no feedback on many of my latest bug reports, neither
were they fixed in the official branch... so I thought it was dead and
switched to the PV branch. I can not even find anymore where the
official repo is, the one found by google on
http://www.xdmf.org/index.php/Get_Xdmf seems to point to some
abandoned version.

For a very long time I remain confused which version is the leading
one, and which one I should engage in and use as a base for proposed
patches, and where to send them, because no one listens on the xdmf
mailing list... Please, can you clarify the situation?

Regards,
Dominik