[Paraview] Where do I send Xdmf bugs/patches?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Dec 14 08:25:18 EST 2011

Dominik,

Are these issues already fixed on Xdmf's official branch? The plan is
to sync up ParaView's branch with Xdmf's periodically. Feel free to
report bugs and patches on the ParaView bug tracker. However, if the
issues have not been addressed in the official Xdmf branch, they will
have to be approved by the Xdmf team as well.

Utkarsh