[Paraview] Performance Test: Gpu vs. Cpu Rendering

Onat Yiğit Mercan onat.mercan at be.itu.edu.tr
Fri Aug 26 19:37:39 EDT 2011

Sorry, I should be more clear. The system has 3 servers which are HP xw8600
workstations (
http://h20331.www2.hp.com/Hpsub/downloads/xw8600_xw6600_FAQ_hi_res.pdf).
Each of them has 1 gpu (nvidia quadro fx 5600 with 2 dvi connectors). There
is only one cluster. Sorry about the confusion.

I run 2 process for each gpu to achieve tiled display.