[Paraview] Error when loading state after deleting all pipeline proxies

Alexis Chan alexisc at cs.unc.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:32:41 EDT 2011

Hi

I enabled ClientServer logging and ran loadState twice, once before
deleteAll and once after (
https://github.com/alexisylchan/ParaView/blob/simpleTwoParaView/Plugins/VRPN/pqVRPNStarter.cxx).
During the first loadState, I saw this message:

Processing Message 0 = Invoke
  Argument 0 = id_value {101}
  Argument 1 = string_value {AddTimeSource}
  Argument 2 = vtk_object_pointer {vtkSMSourceProxy (0929B080)}
Invoking Message 0 = Invoke
  Argument 0 = vtk_object_pointer {vtkSMTimeKeeperProxy (0920BE20)}
  Argument 1 = string_value {AddTimeSource}
  Argument 2 = vtk_object_pointer {vtkSMSourceProxy (0929B080)}
Empty Result

But the ClientServer choked before this message was reached during the
second loadState.  Any idea why the TimeSource object creation is not
working after pqDeleteReaction::deleteAll?

--
Regards,
Alexis