[Paraview] Error when loading state after deleting all pipeline proxies

Alexis Chan alexisc at cs.unc.edu
Tue Apr 12 10:35:31 EDT 2011

Hi

I used pqDeleteReaction::deleteAll(); in my Plugin to remove all pipeline
proxies.  When I use pqLoadStateReaction::loadState(const QString &
filename) to load a state file, I get the following exception:

Unhandled exception at 0x5f9d3027 (vtkClientServer.dll) in paraview.exe:
0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xfeeefef2.

The debugger breaks at
vtkClientServerStream.cxx::GetArgumentObject(int message, int
argument, vtkObjectBase** value,  const char* type) const

line:  if(obj && !obj->IsA(type))

The *type* is vtkSMSourceProxy

I think I may be misunderstanding some client-server relationship. How do I
delete everything in the pipeline and load a new state?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

--
Regards,
Alexis