[Paraview] EDGES AND FACES

papa ndéné NDIAYE pnwireframe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:59:27 EDT 2011

Hi list,

I have been trying to find the simplest way to handle edge and face
information in paraview. After reading part of exodusII reader source code.
It doesn't appear to maintain the topological  relationship between edges,
faces and the cells they come from after some filter operations like
extracting a selection or selecting by id range in the element blocks. I
don't have a file containing blocks with all these types of block so I can't
verify if it really does.
Any explanation about it , example file or advice for an alternative way to
handle edges and faces is welcome

Regards,
papa