[Paraview] pvserver -display on windows

Dr. X xunlei at renci.org
Thu May 27 16:10:34 EDT 2010

Hi All,
I am trying to setup a pvserver on a workstation with 4 cores and 2
gpus. The workstation is running windows 7 64bit, MPICH2 1.2.1p1,  and
ParaView 3.8.0-RC2. Here is my local pvserver command

mpiexec -channel nemesis -n 2 .\pvserver.exe -display :0.0
--use-offscreen-rendering : -n 2 .\pvserver.exe -display :0.1
--use-offscreen-rendering

Somehow the command hangs. Is -display option available in windows? If
so, what is the right way to use it? I was trying to put 2 core + 1 gpu
together. If there is another way to optimize the use of cpu and gpu,
please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Best,