[Paraview] need an example of using Paraview Client/Server API

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 19 10:01:34 EDT 2010

Jenya,

You might want to look at  Qt/Core/Testing/BasicApp.cxx as a simplest
example of using the pq layer. For more complete customization
examples look under Examples/CustomApplications.

This wiki page may come in handy:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Writing_Custom_Applications

If you look at the plugins wiki
(http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo) it talks about writing
plugins for adding new views/representations. That's what you can
leverage to add new mappers/interactors.

Utkarsh