[Paraview] Full Recompile after running Cmake in 3.8 Release Candidate

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri May 14 17:25:03 EDT 2010

Not really sure what is going on (Maybe it is my setup) but every time
I run cmake to simply turn on or off a plugin, a full recompile is
performed which kind of slows down development a bit. I am assuming
some file is getting regenerated (like a header or include file) which
then forces all the dependencies to be recompiled? Is anyone else
seeing this?

Thanks for any sanity check. (My sanity that is.. )
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio