[Paraview] Paraview and Multicore

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu May 13 20:48:11 EDT 2010

Process Id Scalars doesn't do any load balancing, it just shows what cells
are assigned to what process.  You can try the D3 filter to do actual
load-balancing (your reader may already be doing this though in which case
you would see the same results from a Process Id Scalars filter used after
the D3 filter).  I'm not that familiar with the internals of Delauney2D for
distributed points but it's quite possible that for the set of points you
have that the partitioning is not appropriate.  As Ken said, using the
Process Id Scalars to see if the input is fairly well balanced.

Andy