[Paraview] Paraview and Multicore

Guido Staub gstaub at udec.cl
Thu May 13 15:33:09 EDT 2010

Process Id Scalars didn't do the trick, still no performance gain with
Delaunay 2D.
My data is stored in a h5 file which gets loaded through a xdmf file.
After running the Process Id Scalars filter I do not see any changes in
the distribution of the data. However I guess that they are
already "evenly distributed" by default.

So maybe exporting the file to an other format will do it or is there a
problem with the Delaunay implementation in general when running in
parallel?

Guido