[Paraview] Paraview and Multicore

Guido Staub gstaub at udec.cl
Tue May 18 13:17:06 EDT 2010

Using Process ID Scalars results in an Data Array ProcessId which in
case of np 3 ranges from 0 to 2 (and from 0 to 3 in case of np 4). I
have selected colorBy ProcessID to see if the input is well balanced or
not, unfortunately all the points have the same color. So I conclude
that the data is not well balanced, right?

If I apply the D3 filter I almost see the same results. The only
difference I have noticed is that there is no new Data Array.

Delaunay 2D is now about three times faster after I applied D3 filter.
However I do not like the resulting triangulation, seems like some
isosurfaces have been calculted.

Guido