[Paraview] Problem with stereo in v3.8.0

David Borland borland at renci.org
Fri May 7 10:39:42 EDT 2010

In ParaView 3.6.2 I am able to run ParaView in stereo with paraview
--stereo, which renders with red-blue stereo.  Then when saving
screenshots or animations, I can select Left Eye Only stereo mode or
Right Eye Only stereo mode to generate full-color left-eye and right-eye
stereo pairs.  This is very useful for creating stereo content for
playback on passive-stereo systems.

This appears to be broken in ParaView 3.8.0, as trying to save with Left
Eye Only or Right Eye Only both result in the same red-blue stereo
image.  Is there another way to achieve the result I want, or should
this be filed as a bug?  Thanks,

David