[Paraview] Native OpenFOAM Reader and foamToVTK give different results

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Fri May 7 10:02:30 EDT 2010

Hi Sergei, D.,

Thanks for reporting. The problem is that the reader only respects
"value" entries of boundaryFields in field files (which the slip
condition does not write out) and does no more complex things such as
calculating tangential component of the velocity vector. Addressing
the issue has long been in my to-do list but will still take some time
until I get it fixed.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN