[Paraview] plotting over time..

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Mar 8 13:32:58 EST 2010

Well, ParaView has to load all your 1500 files, one after another to
determine what's the value at the selected cell, collect that
information and then, once all files are processed, show the plot. So
it is expected to be slow (except with Exodus files, where we have
mechanism to speed this up when a global id based selection is made).

Utkarsh