[Paraview] Problems writing Ensight Gold format

Erik Keever ejkeever at nerdshack.com
Tue Mar 9 01:17:38 EST 2010

Hello again,

After some generous help off-list I have run into a brick wall trying to get
PV to work with the ensight files I am writing.

I have been testing the case and geometry files attached and have the binary
scalar files referenced in them. PV opens the .case, throws no errors,
shows 'energy' and 'mass' under cell/point array status, and then... nothing.

It refuses to admit the existance of anything except the structured grid
itself, no matter what I do. I can click the checkboxes and press apply til
the cows come home but nothing works. It _does_ read the scalars because it
_does_ complain if the files aren't there, it just won't show or do anything.
Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

-- Erik