[Paraview] Problems loading .vtu beyond a certain resolution

Erik Keever ejkeever at nerdshack.com
Sun Mar 7 16:17:57 EST 2010

Berk,

That may be; I haven't checked the routine that generates cell connectivity in
our exporter yet. I agree that for larger output sets ascii will be too slow.
It's already a bit plodding for ~1-2M cell simulations, and we're looking at
5-20M cells fairly soon.

It just seems odd that so far smaller datasets work fine and larger ones
always seem to fail though. Shouldn't bad connectivity fail indiscriminately?

-- Erik