[Paraview] Paraview3.6.2 and Silo

Rakesh Hammond rakesh.hammond at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:11:38 EST 2010

Pat,

Spot on - during compilation, end up with errors like
/home/satheesh/libs/ParaView3/Servers/Filters/vtkSiloReader.cxx: In member
function ‘vtkDataSet* vtkSiloReader::CreateRectilinearMesh(DBquadmesh*)’:

Digging around on the error, found that others also had similar  problem.

Am I correct in thinking, SILO is not really supported anymore and have to
go down the VisItBridge route?

Cheers,
Rakesh