[Paraview] Paraview3.6.2 and Silo

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Jan 27 18:22:00 EST 2010

The VisitBridge is advertised as the preferred method.  The
vtkSiloReader is not officially supported, but it does still work if
you use the older version of silo I linked to in my last email.  It's
possible that it will fail to read certain silo files that contain new
structures not available in the old version.

Pat