[Paraview] undo with a custom pqObjectPanel

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Feb 16 10:04:37 EST 2010

So long as object inspector panels, don't change any server manager
properties anywhere except in the accept(), you don't need to worry
about undo-redo.
The calculator has a bug (which is being fixed currently) though the
undo-redo work correctly, the panel never updates to reflect the
current underlying property value and hence never updates.

Utkarsh