[Paraview] undo with a custom pqObjectPanel

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 06:34:12 EST 2010

I am only updating in the accept() and I am having the same problem as the
calculator - undo/redo is actually working, just not updating the GUI.  What
will you be doing to fix this for the calculator as I need to do the same
for my plugin?  (or could the paraview framework be updated to call reset()
after the server properties are updated? - this would fix both the
calculator and my plugin.....)

Thanks,
Paul