[Paraview] undo with a custom pqObjectPanel

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 06:12:17 EST 2010

Hi,

I have a custom object panel but I do not know how to make this update with
the undo/redo framework.  The current operation is that all the widgets are
linked to the setModified signal, the "Accept" method will gather the
information from the widgets and update the server, and the "Reset" method
will get the data from the server and update the GUI.  The buttons are
working as expected except for the undo where the GUI is not updated to
reflect the changes - is there a method I need to implement to do this?  I
look at pqCalculatorPanel in ParaView and noticed that it doesn't update
with undo either (is this a bug?)....

Thanks in advance for any help,
Paul