[Paraview] CoProcessing

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Aug 4 10:38:08 EDT 2010

Hi Jacques,

What type of data set do you have?  Even though the PHASTA adaptor (
ParaView/CoProcessing/Adaptors/FortranAdaptors/PhastaAdaptor) is for fortran
code it may give you an idea.  Also stepping through the example in
ParaView/CoProcessing/CoProcessor/Testing/Cxx/PythonScriptCoProcessingExample.cxx
may help as well.

I'll spend some time this week putting up a skeleton of a simulation code on
the coprocessing wiki that should hopefully be easier to follow.  I'll let
you know when it's done.

Andy