[Paraview] Compile Error on Fresh ParaView-3-8 checkout on OS X

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Fri Apr 9 13:50:00 EDT 2010

VTK\Parallel\CMakeLists.txt Line 242.

# Generate "vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h".
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
  OUTPUT ${VTK_BINARY_DIR}/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h
  DEPENDS ${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx
          vtkHashSource
  COMMAND vtkHashSource
    ${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx
    vtkSocketCommunicatorHash vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h
  )

But setting the ENV at configure time won't help. Probably that command
should be cmake -P <small_script> that does set the environment and then
execute_process vtkHashSource.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Michael Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net