[Paraview] Compile Error on Fresh ParaView-3-8 checkout on OS X

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Apr 9 14:33:04 EDT 2010

# Generate "vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h".
if (APPLE AND NOT VTK_USE_RPATH)
	file(WRITE ${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/bin/vtkHashSource.sh "#!/bin/sh\n" )
	file(APPEND ${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/bin/vtkHashSource.sh "export
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/bin\n" )
	file(APPEND ${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/bin/vtkHashSource.sh "cd $
{ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/bin\n" )
	file(APPEND ${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/bin/vtkHashSource.sh "./
vtkHashSource ${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx
vtkSocketCommunicatorHash  ${VTK_BINARY_DIR}/Parallel/
vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h\n")
	ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
		OUTPUT ${VTK_BINARY_DIR}/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h
	  DEPENDS ${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/bin/vtkHashSource.sh $
{VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx
	          vtkHashSource
	  COMMAND /bin/chmod ugo+rx ${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/bin/vtkHashSource.sh
  	  COMMAND ${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/bin/vtkHashSource.sh)
else()
	ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
	  OUTPUT ${VTK_BINARY_DIR}/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h
	  DEPENDS ${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx
	          vtkHashSource
	  COMMAND vtkHashSource
	    ${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx
	    vtkSocketCommunicatorHash vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h
	  )
endif()

Watch the wrapping on that. The email list will mess it up
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio