[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.x connection definition files

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Oct 30 08:01:04 EDT 2009

That's interesting. Let me take a look at this. The goal of
default_servers.pvsc was indeed to support the use-case as you
describe, where the site-administrator can change the configuration
file and all the "users" get the updated configuration. Since this
code passed through many hands, there may have been some confusion
with this. I'll keep you posted.

Utkarsh