[Paraview] compiling from CVS, vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx:420: error

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Tue Jun 30 14:23:53 EDT 2009

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Brad King wrote:

>> I always set VTK_USE_RPATH NO
>>
>> because if not I'm unable to install it to other dir (I usually use
>> /opt/paraview).
>
> Okay, I've committed a fix to make vtkHashSource always use RPATH.
> It is not installed and it only needs to run from the build tree.

just to make shure, I think I might have induced you in error, I meant

RPATH OFF

(it was NO of NOT and not NO of dislexic ON)

  my apologies for the possible confusion

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt