[Paraview] Translating and distributing the SC08 tutorial handouts?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jun 23 18:59:49 EDT 2009

If you run "make pdf", it will use pdflatex to create pdf's directly.  If you run "make safepdf", it will create a dvi file using latex and then derive a pdf file from that.  Although I perform just using pdflatex directly, the latter method is there because some publishers prefer that method and some LaTeX packages do not work well with pdflatex.

-Ken