[Paraview] Translating and distributing the SC08 tutorial handouts?

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Tue Jun 23 19:07:08 EDT 2009

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Moreland, Kenneth wrote:

> If you run "make pdf", it will use pdflatex to create pdf's directly.
> If you run "make safepdf", it will create a dvi file using latex and
> then derive a pdf file from that.  Although I perform just using
> pdflatex directly, the latter method is there because some publishers
> prefer that method and some LaTeX packages do not work well with
> pdflatex.

sorry, I was to hasty, I've noticed it myself a few minutes later

I have a debian system with texlive

The only problem I found was the absence [from debian/texlive] of
picins.sty

I've attached the file because someone else could face the same problem.
I've just added the file to the make directory and it runned fine.

thanks,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt