[Paraview] paraview XDMF XY Geometry type

Jerry Clarke clarke at arl.army.mil
Fri Jun 19 12:49:42 EDT 2009

John,

I think this is fixed now. You'll need to do a cvs update.
Also I think your <Topology> is twisted. Connectivity
0 1 3 4 should be 0 1 4 3 etc. I tried the following and
it looked correct with the fixed code.

           <Topology Type="Quadrilateral" NumberOfElements="2" >
               <DataItem Format="XML" DataType="Int"
                   Dimensions="2 4">
                   0 1 4 3
                   1 2 5 4